i still remember how i fell in love with this pair of wedges when i first saw it. and it's finally here.
love the Oxford style lining, the washed brown colour, and it's wedges - my favourite shoe style.
1. Rimmel Natural Bronzer - 021 sun light
2. Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer - 030 classic beige & 040 soft beige
3. The Body Shop Vitamin E Eye Cream
4. The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Serum
5. The Body Shop Aloe Eye Defence
6. The Body Shop Honey & Oat 3 in 1 Scrub Mask
7. The Body Shop Vitamin E Sink In Moisture Mask
8. The Body Shop Aloe Calming Facial Cleanser
both colours are the newly launched ones for summer. Mango Madness is a vibrant coral/ orange colour with a normal glossy finish. Passion Pink is a bright pink colour with a golden sheen and the finish is not as glossy as the other one. i picked these 2 colours because bright pink and orange are such a good match for the colour block summer.
i gotta say: i love these nail polishes. to be honest, i'm not a girl who love/ used to put on nail polish. not at all. i dont like to wait for nail polish too dry and i feel unproductive just to sit there and unable to do anythg in case i ruin the undry coat, and it's so frustrating if i really ruined it. and because i'm not used to putting on nail polish, i always apply it very unevenly with a lot of flaws. and because many of the polishes i tried before chip so quickly and easily, this makes me even more reluctant to spend time and effort to put on nail polish.
but these E.L.F nail polishes are amazing. the bristles glide the colour on flawlessly. it dries quite quickly, and it's highly chip resistant. i'm really glad that i picked these up and i will try other colours next time.